Saturday, February 4, 2017

AS I SURF THE INTERNET

I'm not about to run out of ideas about what to write about anytime soon.  Quite to the contrary, I'm overflowing with ideas about what to write about.  So I guess I'll start by writing this paragraph.  This is the fourth sentence of this paragraph.  I figure if I keep writing paragraphs, I'll end up with pages and pages of brand new material to share with you.  All that's needed is to find people to read what I've written.  Still, even if nobody reads what I've written, it still feels good to have written it.  And so concludes this paragraph.  I hope you have enjoyed the paragraph that you have read.  Now is the time for me to listen to some music videos on www.youtube.com.  Let's see, which music video should I watch on www.youtube.com first?
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night and I'm checking my e-mails, here are some photos of Helen Hunt.




































No comments: