Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I MOWED THE LAWN TODAY

I couldn't delay it any longer.  Nobody else was going to do it and failure to do it would be much too costly.  So it was done.  It's finished.  It's completed.  Yes, it's true.  I mowed the lawn.  The lawn needed to be mowed.  I put it off for as long as I could get away with it.  And when I couldn't get away with not mowing the lawn any longer, I pulled out the lawn mower and switched it on.  And I'm thankful that I mowed the lawn.  Yeah, it was exhausting.  But it was also inevitable.  Plus I needed the exercise that mowing the lawn provides.  And having a clean orderly home makes life so much better for us all.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor aka Lorde.










































No comments: