Tuesday, July 11, 2017

UP. DOWN. SIDEWAYS. IT DOESN'T MATTER.

I'm taking my time to download this to you.  I'm not sure what you'll do with it, but I'm sure you're a bright person.  I'm sure you'll think of something clever.  I only hope I downloaded these fast enough.  I only hope I downloaded these in the nick of time.  Old Saint Nick.  I nicked myself while shaving.  Sorry, I got distracted.  Where was I?  Oh yeah, I downloaded these just in time.  Now that these are downloaded, now is the time to move slowly.  I have plenty of time before I reach my destination.  Take the slow and casual path.  Take the time to smell the roses.  Dance to the music.  Sing to the music.  Share the music to the world.  Yeah, that's the spirit.  Anyway, I'm finished downloading.  Now it's all up to you.  It's up to me.  It's up to the world.  Are you down with that?
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Anna Vivchar
Pasha Harulia and Anna Vivchar
Pasha Harulia

Pasha Harulia and Anna Vivchar
Anna Vivchar
Pasha Harulia and Anna Vivchar
Anna Vivchar
Anna Vivchar and Pasha Harulia
Anna Vivchar
Pasha Harulia
Pasha Harulia and Anna Vivchar
Anna Vivchar

No comments: