Saturday, July 29, 2017

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TONIGHT

There isn't much of a need to run the electric fan when it's sort of chilly outside.  It's not Autumn type of chilly.  It's more of a Summertime type of chilly.  The type of chilly outside temperature that comes after a rain storm.  And it's been raining quite a bit.  I'm sure the hot scorching weather will return in due time.  It's just a matter of time.  In the meantime, I switched off the electric fan because I don't need it to cool off with.  Or rather, the electric fan isn't needed tonight, but the electric fan might be needed for tomorrow evening.  In the meantime, I'm going to surf the Internet while watching some late night television.  And beyond that?  I'm not sure.  I'm sure I'll figure something out.  I normally have figured out what to do next rather successfully in the past.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Cate Blanchett.



 Pedro Almodovar and Cate Blanchett




Andrew Upton and Cate Blanchett
 



Andrew Upton, Neil Armfield and Cate Blanchett
 Andrew Upton and Cate Blanchett




 Cate Blanchett


















 Cate Blanchett on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon





 Cate Blanchett







No comments: