Monday, July 31, 2017

LIFE BEFORE MICROWAVE OVENS

Where would I be without microwave ovens.  Where would I be without the ability to reheat leftovers in the bowl that I'm going to eat from within the span of a minute and a half?  I guess I'd have to toss it all into a pan and cook it all on an ordinary stove.  Yeah, the microwave oven is a significantly better path.  We have become so dependent on modern technology, it's easy to forget that society survived without electricity without falling into government-less chaos.  And we have become so dependent on electric power plants, that it's easy to forget that electricity from solar power panels have always been possible.  Still, life is much better with laptop computers and microwave ovens.
And as I'm lost in thought in the scorching hot days of Summer, here are some photos of Julia Frauche.













No comments: