Friday, July 7, 2017

THE NIGHT IS CALM

And so continues my existence during the seventh of July.  It's the first week of July and life is calm.  Not that I was expecting chaos because I wasn't and none erupted.  Instead, life is calm and it's kind of nice.  Feeling soothed and relaxed, I'm watching television while surfing the Internet.  Though it's possible for me to do one or the other, my typing skills is at a heightened level that I don't really need to look at the compute keyboard while typing away at it.  So typing on the computer while watching television is entirely possible.  Anyway, I'm long overdue for enjoying dinner.  I have some ideas on what to enjoy for dinner.  And then perhaps more television.  I'll see what happens.  There's lots of possibilities with an evening that's as calm and uneventful as tonight has been.
And as I'm lost in thought during the hot scorching Summer nights, here are some photos of Kate Hudson and her brother Oliver Hudson.










































 Kate Hudson






No comments: