Friday, July 14, 2017

WATCHING TELEVISION

It's the end of daytime and it's the start of the evening hours.  And after a rather late dinner, then what happens?  I'll find out after I watch the latest batch of television commercials.  Watching television is never the same without the television commercials.  Some people would say that the television commercial is more important than the television show.  That the television show exists to serve the television commercial---Not the other way around.  I still would like to believe that the television commercial serves the television show.  But what do I know?  Anyway, It's night and I'm watching a bunch of television commercials.  And now it's time for me to turn off the television to engage in some other activity instead.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Cato Van Ee.








 

No comments: