Thursday, July 27, 2017

WHAT A DAY IT HAS BEEN

What a day it has been.  What a day tomorrow will be.  Is it still raining?  I don't know.  It's too dark outside.  Perhaps I'll step outside to find out.  I guess I'll do so a few minutes from now.  Perhaps I'll do so after typing this blog entry.  Not that it would matter if it's raining or not.  It's getting late and I'll be needing to get some sleep.  And perhaps it won't be raining this morning.  Or perhaps it will be raining this morning.  I'll worry about the rain falling this morning when the morning arrives.  Right now, it's evening.  And the evening hours is the time for rest and relaxation. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Adriana Lima and Tyson Ritter
 Chiharu Okunugi and Noah Mills
 Maria Borges and Clarke Wesley
 Tao Okamoto and Brad Kroenig
 Martha Hunt and Tyson Ballou
 Cora Emmanuel and Kelly Rippy
 Jessica Hart and RJ Rogenski
 Cameron Russell and Ian Mellencamp
 Stef Van der Laan and Philip Witts
 Lindsey Wixson and Mathias Lauridsen
 Senait Gidey and Dae Na
 Irina Shayk and Simon Van Meervenne
 Miranda Kerr and Garrett Neff
 Ashleigh Good and Sean O'Pry
Barbara Fialho and David Agbodji
 Magda Laguinge and Corey Baptiste
 Bar Refaeli and Matt Terry

No comments: