Sunday, July 16, 2017

WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FEEL DEPRESSED

Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  There are times when I start to feel sad.  Number four.  I feel so sad, that the scary face of Death looks at me in the face.  Number four.
Me:  That's terrible.  What do you do about it.
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  I dress up like a circus clown and run amuck in the playgrounds licking an ice cream cone.  Number four.
Me:  That's a fun way to feel happy again.  But you can enjoy an ice cream cone without dressing up like a circus clown.
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  But circus clowns are fun and silly.  Number four.  Then I shout swear words that makes people feel scared.  Number four.  Then I feel sad and depressed again.  Number four.
Me:  So you apologized for saying swear words in a rude and scary manner.
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  Heck no.  Number four.  I just found a new and different playground to dress up like a circus clown while licking an ice cream cone.  Number four.
And as I'm lost in the Summertime, here are some photos of Kirsten Dunst.







 Sofia Coppola and Kirsten Dunst




 Kirsten Dunst
























No comments: