Friday, August 17, 2012

CLOUDS AND RAIN

The sky is cloudy and it might rain.  Rain hasn't fallen yet, but there's always that chance.  And so I'm drinking a second mug of coffee.  And after a quick shower and some grooming, then I'll embark on another quest for job hunting.  I'm always on the search for employment.  Job hunting durring the Great Recession isn't easy and it's easy to lose hope.  However, I refuse to allow the Great Recession to get the best of me.  The Great Recession will someday end and be replaced with economic prosperity yet again.  I'm not sure how that's going to happen because economic planning has never been my stronger points.  I'm not good in math.  I never was good in math.  To say that I'm mathmatically illiterate is an understatement.  Let me put it to you this way.  Not only am I glad that calculators were invented, but I'm glad that cell phones have calculator function too.  Because I find myself needing to use the calculator in my cell phone quite a lot these days. 
As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of film actress and rock star (Also member of the rock group the Spice Girls) Melanie Brown.









































Emma Bunton, Melanie Chisholm, Melanie Brown and Geri Halliwell
Geri Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, Melanie Brown, Melanie Chisholm and Emma Bunton
Melanie Brown and Emma Bunton
Melanie Brown, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and Melanie Chisholm

No comments: