Friday, August 17, 2012

UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION

Gentle Reader, what am I going to do when my Unemployment Compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services runs out?  What am I going to do if my behavior, my personality and things I've written about in this internet blog have caused me to be blacklisted from ever working minimum wage employment?  I can't afford the luxury of having bad habits.  I must remove every single one of my bad habits so that I can end this possible blacklisting against me by minimum wage employment.  I pray to GOD that writing this Internet blog isn't ruining my chances for getting employed again.  Always be careful about what I'm saying and writing about so that I won't offend anybody.  I will get my life back on track again. 
As I fill out another job application form, here is a photo of Shenae Grimes and Jennie Garth.

No comments: