Thursday, August 16, 2012

REINCARNATION

It's a shame there's no such thing as reincarnation.  Gentle Reader, can you imagine what it would be like to walk slowly through time.  To start with the cavemen era (Sorry, I don't believe in the Theory of Creation, but rather I believe in the Theory of Evolution) and walk slowly through Ancient Crete, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greek Empire, Ancient Roman Empire, the Medieval Era, the Industrial Revolution, The American War of Independence, The United States Wild West to Modern Era.  Ah yes, the stories I could tell.  The people I would've met along the way.  I could function as a walking talking history textbook since I witnessed every historical event that was worth experiencing.  Ah yes Gentle Reader, it's a shame that there's no such  thing as immortality or reincarnation.  Still, I need to live in the real world.  I need to go job hunting.  I need to get my life back together after it fell apart with the Great Recession.  I will go forward instead of backwards.  I will make my life worth being proud of again.  All I need is the self confidence to make myself a better man.
As I fill out a job application form, here are some photos of film actress and rock star Emma Bunton.






































Emma Bunton and Melanie Chisholm
Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell and Melanie Brown

Geri Halliwell, Melanie Chisholm, Melanie Brown and Emma Bunton
Melanie Chisholm, Geri Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton and Melanie Brown
Sarah Jessica Parker and Emma Bunton

No comments: