Saturday, August 4, 2012

LAWN MOWING AND THE LACK OF RAIN

It's pointless to mow the lawn.  With so little rain falling, I'm afraid the grass will die if it's too short.  The grass isn't growing that high.  But still, it feels weird not mowing the lawn so frequently.  When the rain fell almost half of each and every week, I would mow the lawn once every other week.  Now I've gone for almost two months without mowing the lawn once.  Already two of the brand new pine trees that I planted has been dying into twigs.  And when it's dry enough for pine trees to start to suffer, then you know it's time for another rain storm.  I won't be offended if the rain fell when I'm asleep.  It's ok for the rain to stop falling when I wake up.  But still, there needs to be falling rain to some extent or another.  No, we don't have lakes, ponds and streams drying up, but there needs to be water falling from the skies already.  Still, without the need to mow the lawn so frequently, I can save my strength for other things.
As I ponder the lack of rain and the possible mowing of the grass, here is a photo of Adrienne Bailon.
Agyness Deyn
Amy Childs
Ashley Tisdale
Beyonce

Carole Radziwill
Demi Lovato
Diane Kruger
Emma Watson
Eva Mendes

Gesine Cukrowski
Gwyneth Paltrow



Janet Jackson

Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Chastain
Julianne Hough


Kate Moss


Katy Perry
Kelly Clarkson
Kristen Stewart

Lindsay Lohan
Mena Suvari


Miley Cyrus


Miranda Kerr

Mischa Barton


Nicole Scherzinger
Olivia Wilde

Paris Hilton (Her Great Grandfather, Conrad Hilton, founded the Hilton Hotel Corporation)






Rebecca Romijn


Rihanna



Sara Evans

Sarah Jessica Parker
Sharon Stone



Sophia Vergara
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta aka Lady Gaga
Toni Braxton

No comments: