Friday, August 17, 2012

THOUGHTS AND CONCERNS

Are prospective employers reading this Internet blog.  If so, are the photos of pretty women that I placed on this Internet blog hurting my job searching efforts?  I know that I don't have the luxury of having bad habits.  One wrong use of a bad habits and I've ruined my chances to find employment again.  I've heard stories about people being denied chances for employment because of what they wrote on their Internet blog.  Does that mean that EVERYBODY with an Internet blog is never going to get hired and are doomed to become homeless and destitute?  Does that mean that only CERTAIN PEOPLE with an Internet blog is never going to get hired and are doomed to become homeless and destitute?  If there are any prospective employers reading this Internet blog, I want you to know that my biggest desire is to work as part of a team to provide the best in customer service.  My biggest desire is to provide a quality product in a manner that's fast and efficient.  Nobody will be a bigger asset to a minimum wage setting more than I.  I'm hoping that I'm not scaring off potential employers with all these pretty girl photos that I'm placing here.  I know how easy it is to scare off a prospective employer in a Recession based economy. 
As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of film actress Emma Watson.








































No comments: