Friday, August 17, 2012

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY

Thank GOD it's friday.  The start of the weekend.  However, since I've been unemployed for the past eight moths, everyday feels like the weekend.  Yes, I know that job hunting is a form of employment.  But still, I'd feel much better doing actual minimum wage employment that's much more complicated than filling out a piece of paper with written information.  I know that I have what it takes to be a proud asset to any and all minimum wage employment opportunities.  I've been doing minimum wage employment for such a long time.  I've worked in a long string of minimum wage stores.  I know how to handle anything at anytime.  At any rate, I'm hopeful that I'll be employed and that I won't be dependent on Unemployment Compensation anymore.  I always treated Unemployment Compensation as a temporary safety net, not a perment destination.  However, it's been so hard to find employment, that I'm thankful that Unemployment Compensation is around to function as a safety net.  And so I'll soon embark on my quest for minimum wage employment in a restaurant food preperation setting.  I know that my cooking skills isn't on the same level as Chef Gordon Ramsey---I'm not even that close to cooking perfection.  Then again, is anybody beyond Chef Gordon Ramsey himself.  Anyway, wish me luck.
Gymnastics athletes McKayla Maroney, Aly Raisman and Jordyn Wieber








After having a really fun time at the party last night, they went to the top of the Empire State Building to see all of New York City, New York spread before them.  Women's Gymnastics Athletes McKayla Maroney, Aly Raisman, Jordyn Wieber, Kyla Ross and Gabrielle Douglas are having the time of their lives.  It's one of the best days of their lives.








McKayla Maroney












No comments: