Monday, August 20, 2012

MARTIN SPEAKS MARTIAN

I know how much Martin wants to speak Martian.  However, Martin isn't allowed to spill coffee allover the computer keyboard.  Yes, I know spilling coffee on the computer keyboard will help the computer translate English to Martian much easier, but I seriously would advise against it anyway.  If there really is a need for Martin to speak Martian across the Internet, he can purchase a computer keyboard from Mars and try to plug it into either an IBM or an Apple computer.  Yes, I know that IBM and Apple doesn't make computers that is Martian accessable, but I'm sure that's it's only a matter of time before the arrival of the flying planet signals the change of everything.
As I'm lost in thought about flying planets and the Martial language, here are some photos of film actress, television actress and rock star Miley Cyrus.



No comments: