Thursday, August 16, 2012

LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE

Should I learn a new language.  I tried to learn French.  I discovered that Spanish was easier to learn.  However, between household chores at home and job hunting, there's few chances to learn a new language.  Plus, where am I going to use my brand new foreign language skills at?  Everywhere I go and everybody I speak to speak English exclusively.  If I could speak a foreign language and actually have a practical purpose for it, I would do it.  I certainly won't attempt to learn Latin.  There's no need for Latin anywhere.  Perhaps if I were to learn some Ancient Documents in it's original language, then perhaps I'll learn Latin.  However, I doubt that I'll have the chance to read Ancient Documents in it's original language since I've been unemployed for the past eight months.  Still, it's always a good idea to expand your knowledge.  Learn a new language.  Learn something new about history.  Still perform household chores and keep going job hunting.  However, always be in a state of learning something new each and everytime.  Who knows?  I might discover something really really important that might expand my knowledge about the known world. 
As I ponder, but not do right away the chance to learn a new language, here are some photos of film actress and rock star Melanie Chisholm aka Melanie C.











































Emma Bunton and Melanie Chisholm
Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm
Melanie Chisholm, Geri Halliwell and a friend of theirs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been looking forward to learning a new language for our company. We have been planning on moving to Italy. I think by getting a jump start on learning the language it would give me an advantage. Also, I had no idea that Mel C was still singing after all these years. That's awesome.