Thursday, August 2, 2012

COFFEE

I'm about to brew some coffee today.  Then I'll prepare breakfast.  I'll embark on my quest for employment.  I filled out a lot of job application forms and I got more job application forms left to fill out before I'm employed again.  And yes, finding employment is a form of employment itself---Though it's nothing that I'm getting paid for.  I'm not sure how long unemployment compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services will last me.  I'd rather be earning a paycheck instead.  However, finding employment has been tough.  And any personality traits that's hindering my quest for employment will be stopped and replaced with personality traits that will make it easy to find employment.  I can't afford to cling to bad habits anymore with the Great Recession raging.  I wasn't able to afford having bad habits before the Great Recession started and it's become even more urgent now that the Great Recession has been continuing.  I will prevail.  I will succeed.  I will be employed again.  I need to have confidence in myself.














As I fill out another job application form, here are somep photo of sexually seductive film and television actress Kay Panabaker.  Kay Panabaker is the younger sister of film actress Danielle Panabaker.  Kay Panabaker did the 2009 reboot of Fame and she played Daphne Powell in the television series No Ordinary Family.

No comments: