Monday, June 13, 2011

AND HE REPLIED THAT ONE IS BETTER THAN NONE, BUT DIDN'T FOURTEEN DEPART FOR THE TRIP IN THE CAR



















































In case you're wondering, I have chosen to start off this internet blog entry with photographs of Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen. And yes, the two women are identical twin sisters. They started out as actresses and now they're also employed as fashion designers. As for me, I'm still unemployed. I guess it's better to be unemployed in the summer where the days are longer and the weather is hotter. It's much rougher to be unemployed in the winter. Winter in Cleveland is rough, but not nearly as rough as it normally is in other cities. Winter stopped at a certain date and didn't continue through spring. Yes, there were plenty of rain in the spring 2011 and that's about it. I'm cool with rain in the springtime. Rain is good weather for ducks, plants and fish.

Anyway, it's days like this when we give thanks for what we have. It's days like this when we think about how we could improve what we're lacking. With regards to being unemployed, there's probably a lot that I could improve. Having good job interview skills is just as important as being able to fill out a job application form properly. I'm slowly getting better with both with each and everyday. Unemployment is rough, but I'm convinced that life will get better.

No comments: