Thursday, June 9, 2011

RIDING BIKES IN THE SUMMERTIME WHILE JOB HUNTING



























This blog entry has started with photographs of Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice. The day is more than just internet surfing. It also involves job hunting. Yes, it's frustrating to be unemployed for this long. It's frustrating to be traveling backwards instead of forwards. It's easy to give up. I once had two places of employment simultaneously. I once had my own apartment instead of living with my Biologic Mother and my nephew Mitchel. I once attended college and was four classes away from graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. Now I'm unemployed and forced to put it all on hold. I want to pay off my college tuition loans now instead of later. If there's something about my personality that's dragging me backwards instead of forward, I shall make efforts to correct such mistakes. I don't want to be unemployed longer than is necessary. Life will get better. I need to have confidence in myself. It's easy to dismiss the world as cruel and heartless, but I can't allow such feelings to overwhelm me. The world is benevolence and there's generosity. There's still hope for this world.

No comments: