Thursday, June 23, 2011

TODAY'S SECRET WORD IS PRAGMATIC











































Yes everybody, it's true. This internet blog entry shall begin with photos of Anna Paquin. It's also true that this is the third draft of this paticular internet blog entry. I don't know why it was necessary for me to type this out three times before it was accepted. Somehow, the first two never made through the internet connection for some weird reason. The first internet blog entry somehow was about unemployment, spaceships, alien planets, pirates, time travel and the deep blue sea. The second draft of this internet blog entry was about scuba diving and chicken wing restaurants. I don't remember what either of the first two internet blog entries were word for word. All I could say is that you missed out on something huge. Either that or you've been spared two of the strangest internet blog entries either. I'll let you figure this out. Of course, we're assuming that this particular blog entry will actually make it through. There's a chance that I might need to rewrite this internet blog entry a fourth time. I'm not sure what the fourth draft will be about if the third draft doesn't make it through. I'll keep trying until something finally starts to make a connection.

Anyway, the sky is cloudy. It's supposed to rain. There were light rain. It's not raining now. It might rain later, but nobody knows when. I got my raincoat just in case. I'm not wearing my raincoat because it's somewhere around seventy degrees or so. However, I got my raincoat just in case. I have a drivers license, but I don't own a car. Because I have to travel by bicycle, I got my raincoat stashed in a plastic bag. That and my backpack brings more luggage than normal. Oh well, that's the consequences of rain.

No comments: