Saturday, June 18, 2011

THOUGH LIFE MOVES TOO SLOWLY FOR SOME, LIFE MOVES TOO QUICKLY FOR OTHERS







































































And now, we shall begin with photos of LeAnn Rimes. Second, I shall recite a poem. Or rather, the task of reciting a poem would be great if I had a poem to recite. However, I can't think of a poem to recite right now. I wish I had a poem to recite right now, but my mind is drawing a blank. Is it necessary for the poem to rhymne? I hope not because I'm not good in writing poems that rhymne. I could try to write a poem that rhymne, but it would be an unproductive jumble of words. I'm good at writing poems that doesn't rhymne. I know that's not much, but it's better than nothing. I could try to write a song, but you can't hear me sing a song if I'm writing an internet blog. Plus, I don't know how to read musical notes. Plus, I'm not good when it comes to singing on key. It's good to know your limitations. Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out what type of poem to recite to you. I'll figure it all out eventually. I got plenty of time.

No comments: