Friday, June 17, 2011

THOUGHTS THAT I HAVE ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON



There are two things I would like to share with you. First, a photograph of Nikki Reed and Vanessa Hudgens. Second, I would like to share my thoughts regarding my life. I'm hoping that my intentions are clear and easy to understand. When I'm applying for a job, what I'm seeking is employment. When I'm applying for a job, what I'm seeking is the chance to repay my college tuition loans. When I'm applying for a job, what I'm seeking is the chance to move out of my Biologic Mom's house and into my own apartment again. Also, when I'm applying for a job, what I'm seeking is the chance to work as part of a team to make sure the customer is getting the best service. When I'm applying for a job, I'm hoping to give a professional image of somebody who really is going to be a fantastic asset to the company. I'm hoping that my intentions won't get confused. I'm serious about every single job application form that I'm filling out. I don't want to be unemployed any longer. I want to be employed and earning a salery again.

No comments: