Saturday, June 11, 2011

THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE WHILE THINKING OF THE PAST AND STUCK IN THE PRESENT














































First, some photographs of Jessica Biel. Second, some thoughts that I would like to share with you. If I ever messed up in any manner, I would like to think that atonement was possible. It would be nice to have assurance than an apology was possible. If I messed up in any manner, it would be nice to know what I've done. Just saying that I messed up without explanation and then demanding revenge isn't enough. Details are needed and proof would be required. Emotion based arguments isn't enough to win a debate, though it's enough to stir up mob violence. I'm convinced that I never messed up that badly though.

I'll be the first to confess that I'm not perfect. I'll be the first to confess that I got a long way to go before I'll get to be perfect. However, the ability to know the difference between right and wrong isn't original sin. Rather, the ability to know the difference between right and wrong is what makes the human race better than the forest animals. Animals are only guided by instinct and humans function on a much higher level. If I ever messed up in any manner, then I'm sorry. The past is something that I can't change, but I promise that I'll behave better in the future.

No comments: