Monday, June 13, 2011

STEVEN POST HITCHCOCK HAS THE SUMMERTIME BLUES


















































And for no other reason except because I felt like it, here are some photographs of Angelina Jolie. Next on the agenda, I'm going to talk about being employed (Or for my case, the complete lack of employment). Yes, there are days when I wish my employment at Kentucky Fried Chicken lasted longer than it did. It's not fun being unemployed. It's harder to be unemployed in a recession based economy. My advice to the employed is to do whatever it takes (as long as it's legal of course) to remain employed. Those who are employed in a recession based economy is in better shape than those who are unemployed in a recession based economy. Trust me when I tell you that I know from experience.

It's easy to lose hope when my job hunting efforts end up an exercise in futility. Life will get better and I'll be employed again. I'm confident that I'll be employed. I refuse to give up hope in a brighter future. I'm filling out job application forms to every possible employer. It also helps to fill out at least two job application forms minimum each day. Being persistant will pay off with employment someday. I know it deep within me. The recession shall be defeated someday.

No comments: