Friday, June 10, 2011

HURRY UP I CRY OUT TO THE COMPUTER IN VAIN





























































First, here are some photographs of Natalie Portman. Second, I don't know how to do sudoku. Try as I might, I'm not good enough in mathmatics to try such a thing. Third, I can't survive in Himalayan mountains of Nepal jungle for twelve days eating nothing but bamboo shoots and drinking water. It will be an interesting experiment to try out, but not right away. I'm not good in mountain climbing. I'd be freaking out an eighth of the way up the mountain to be of any use. I'll give it a try if it's a small cliff, but that's about it. There's this television show where a blind guy is jumping out of an airplane with a parachute and I'm thinking that the person has to be crazy to attempt such a thing. I guess it's better if a blind guy would jump out of an airplane with a parachute than somebody who actually has vision. That way, you won't know how much trouble you got yourself into. I'm not saying that it's perfectly normal to shove legally blind people out of an airplane with a parachute all in the name of getting high ratings. I can't afford a lawyer who is talented enough to rescue me from public relation disasters. Plus, I'd be plauged with guilt for the rest of my life.

Anyway, I'm not planning to climb mountains or jump out of airplanes anytime soon. I'm not sure if bamboo shoots are actually edible. I'd rather eat a chef salad if eating vegetation is on the menu. Either that or eating corn or green beans. Also it's good to eat rice. When I had my apartment for twelve years, I ate lots of rice, pasta, corn, green beans and salad everyday. When I had my own apartment for twelve years, I also ate lots of hamburger. I could never survive a vegetarian diet. I enjoy steak, hamburger and fish meals too much.

No comments: