Monday, June 6, 2011

MAYBE SUMMER IS THE END OF SNOWBALL FIGHTS, BUT SUMMER IS THE START OF SOMETHING BETTER














































The beauty of Norah Jones has been enjoyed in the form of photos as I surf the internet. Norah is the daughter of Ravi Shankar and the half-sister of Anoushka Shankar. I enjoy the jazz albums of Norah Jones and play her music frequently. After a long and sometimes frustrating day of filling out job application forms in my search for employment, the albums of Norah Jones is a great way to unwind. Brew some coffee, cook myself some dinner and play Norah Jones albums on the compact disk player. Ah yes, life doesn't get any better than that. I like all music genres. Jazz music is just one of many forms of music that I enjoy. Yes, I also enjoy watching television. However, there are times when it's just as good to listen to music on the compact disk player while reading a book with a mug of coffee nearby. I realize that now that the weather is somewhere between seventy degrees to eighty degrees, that drinking so much coffee might be counter productive. Yes, I do drink colder tempreture beverages too.

No comments: