Friday, June 17, 2011

THOUGHTS ABOUT YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW






































And so we shall begin with with pictures of Britney Spears. After that, some thoughts about where my life is heading. I want my life to be heading in a positive direction. I want my final legacy to be positive and life affirming. I want people to look back at my legacy with a smile and say that I've done some good for the world. I want people to look at me as somebody who is both likable and employable. So, where do I want to be in fifty years? I hope I succeeded in moving out of my Biologic Mom's house and into my own apartment again. The jury is still out whether it's a good idea to own a car so soon. I would like to have employment stability. I would like my college tuition debt to be a thing of the past. Being debt free is the best financial state of them all. So where do I want to be in fifty years? I don't want to be getting pulled backwards with four months of unemployment anymore. Going backwards instead of forward isn't a good situation to be in. There has to be more to life than running in place without anything to show for it. I'm much too talented of a person for such a life of unproductivity.

No comments: