Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WHEN SPRING BECOME SUMMER























Before we begin, here are some photos of Julia Roberts. There are no reason for these photos except that I felt like it. Oh yes, there's a photograph of Julia Roberts with her niece Emma Roberts too. Anyway, nothing much is going on in my life aside from filling out job application forms. I'm still unemployed. It's frustrating that unemployment has been lasting this long. I'm not used to unemployment lasting this long. I'm used to unemployment lasting only two weeks at most. If my unemployment is due to the recession, this is the worst luck I've faced in the longest time. I'm hoping that the economy recovers soon so I won't be unemployed for months instead of weeks. As the saying goes, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I'm an optimist. I know that this setback is temporary. I'll be back in the minimum wage employment workforce. When I return to the minimum wage employment workforce, I'll be stronger and better than ever. In the meantime, I'll take advantage of this setback to seek improvement so that setbacks like this won't happen again.

No comments: