Wednesday, June 1, 2011

THIS HAS BEEN THE FOURTH PERSON WHO WALKED DOWN THIRD AVENUE FOR THE SECOND TIME WHILE SPEAKING IN THE FIRST PERSON






































And here are some photos of Emma Roberts. The computer froze up three times in the construction of this web blog. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a message or simply a random computer glitch. Anyway, whatever caused this computer to freeze up isn't freezing up anymore. This frees me up to write whatever I'm supposed to write. However, I don't know what to write. I actually never thought that I would actually make it this far. Since I never knew that I would actually make it this far, no plans for an actual internet blog entry was never made. As a result, my entry blog is about how I have no idea what I'm doing. I'll just keep writing randomly until something clever comes to me. If nothing clever comes to me, I'll just admit that nothing clever has come to me. Maybe that would be a clever thing to do. At any rate, the sun is shining. It's a hot summer day. It's a good day for a bike ride.

No comments: