Thursday, June 9, 2011

UNEMPLOYED IN CLEVELAND, OHIO






















First, more photographs of Miranda Cosgrove. Second, if I owned a car, how long would it take before the automobile was wrecked. The biggest misfortune was that a car wreck I suffered from in 1995 was blown out of proportion. Yes, I briefly owned a Honda Accord in 1995. Yes, I drove the car into a tree before slamming into a stone fence. I wasn't hurt though and I manage to survive intact. The car didn't, but I did. I didn't drive off a cliff because there are no cliffs in Columbus, Ohio. I know that for a fact because Columbus, Ohio doesn't have any mountains either. Nobody else was in the car at the time except for me. Nobody was hurt except for the stone fence. The damage done to the stone fence was paid in full by 1996.

That's it. There's no need to make it a bigger deal than it needs to be. It's bad enough that I suffer from a phobia about driving automobiles in the first place. I don't need the biggest mistake of my life popping back into my memory almost every single day. Anyway, I don't have the best skills when it comes to driving automobiles. It would be nice if I were rich enough to afford a limousine driver. It would be nice if I were rich enough to afford a limousine. It would be nice if I were rich enough to afford my driving ability. However, right now, I'll be satisfied with riding a bike around town. There's not much damage that could be caused from the mismanagement of a bicycle. It's better to start simple and then work my way back upwards to the complicated.

No comments: