Saturday, June 4, 2011

TITLE TO BE ANNOUNCED






























I only have two minutes to write this so I'll be quick. For starters, here are some photos of Alanis Morissette. Second, I used to be addicted to comic books, but I'm not reading comic books anymore. I read books, but that's about it. It's hard to find the cash for comic books when I'm unemployed. It's hard to find the space for comic books when I'm forced to move back in with my Biologic Mom. It's hard to justify ready comic books so much when I have a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Otterbein College. What need does a college student has for reading comic books anyway. Most comic books isn't very deep and reading books is always much more interesting. Creating pictures in your mind when reading a book has always been much more interesting to me anyway. Yes, I was a comic book addict from 1992 to 1997, but I finally recovered from such insanity. I don't need to be reading comic books anymore. I'm going to be elevated to a much better frame of mind. Reading books shall be the thing for me. Life shall be much better because of it.

No comments: