Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ANGUISH FILLED REVENGE OF THE EASTER BUNNY PART TWO---THE RABBIT STRIKES BACK

































And this internet blog shall begin with photos of Nikki Reed. This internet blog shall also contain my thoughts. Yes, I'm still unemployed. I didn't think that I would be unemployed almost four months non-stop. However, luck isn't on my side this year. I'm still hoping that I'll be employed again. It's tough to find employment in a recession based economy, but I'm not giving up. The year started with optimism. I actually thought I would get my college tuition loans repayed in record time. When the year 2011 started, I honestly didn't think that I would spend almost four months unemployed. Sometimes unexpected disaster tends to strike a person down. It's rough, but I'll keep at it. I'll keep filling out job application forms until I'm employed again.

When I'm not concerned about almost four months of non-stop unemployment, I'm soaking in the sights of Cleveland, Ohio. I've been a resident of Cleveland, Ohio since April 2009. I don't regret my relocation to Cleveland, Ohio one bit. Though I'm going to miss certain stores, people, places and things in Columbus, Ohio, relocating to Cleveland, Ohio is the next logical step in my evolution. Yes, I wish there were a Roosters Restaurant in Cleveland, Ohio. I'm saying this because I really miss eating at that restaurant. Anyway, the future lies ahead of me. It will be exciting to see what fun challenges lie ahead of me.

No comments: