Friday, June 17, 2011

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS ON VALERIE BERTINELLI

I've been a huge fan of the television series One Day at a Time since the 1970's. Though I never saw the television series Hot in Cleveland, I'm sure it's a good television series program. Anyway, I'm just typing stuff at random. I'm not sure how many people are actually reading this, but I'm sure it won't hurt to talk about my appreciation for the acting career of Valerie Bertinelli. I'm still baffled why every single season of One Day at a Time isn't available on digital video disk yet. Only the first season out of nine seasons is available on digital video disk. Why the delay on releasing season two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and nine on digital video disk? I'm sure all nine seasons of One Day at a Time will be made available on digital video disk someday. A quality show like One Day at a Time can't stay hidden forever. Seasons two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and nine will be made available eventually---I hope.

No comments: