Friday, June 17, 2011

THE LIFE OF AN UNEMPLOYED MAN LIVING IN CLEVELAND, OHIO


































First, some photos of Vanessa Hudgens. Second, some thoughts and reflections about the state of the human race. For those who didn't see Rebecca Black's music video FRIDAY, the chance may be gone forever. Rebecca Black's family had the video taken down when the company who made the music video started charging youtube viewers a fee for watching it. Will Rebecca Black make another music video, an album or put the music video back up someday? I'm not sure. It won't be happening today at least. I tried in vain to find it on youtube, but Rebecca Black isn't singing about FRIDAY anymore. You might catch a remix video featuring Usher if you're lucky, but that's about it. However, you'll need to be very creative in trying to find it. Oh yes, Rebecca Black makes a brief cameo appearance in the Katy Perry music video LAST FRIDAY NIGHT. I guess Rebecca Black will always be connected to Friday, even if her music video is getting more and more scarce by the day.

Anyway, back in Cleveland, Ohio, I'm unemployed. I'm still trying to find employment. I just filled out a job application form online. Filling out job application forms online isn't the same as filling out a traditional paper job application form, but I can't afford to rule anything out. I'm willing to do whatever it takes (As long as it's legal) to make sure I'm employed again. It doesn't matter if it's Friday, because I can't afford to relax.

No comments: