Saturday, October 20, 2012

A SCRIPT EXCERPT FROM THE LOST DIE HARD FILM THAT NOBODY REMEMBERS ANYMORE

Diane Kruger and a bunch of Lingerie Models plus the Swedish Bikini Team were robbing a bank and managed to reach the safety deposit boxes.  There were rumours of a weirdo crawling through the ventilation shaft and somehow managed to murder twenty Lingerie Models.  Diane Kruger was noticeable upset.
LINGERIE MODEL #21:  What's wrong Diane Kruger?
DIANE KRUGER:  The Die Hard Cop didn't attack me yet.
LINGERIE MODEL #21:  Were you expecting to be attacked and killed?
DIANE KRUGER:  Of course I don't want to die.  However, by the same token, I'd be insulted if I wasn't pretty enough to be attacked with the intention of being killed.  Come on, I thought I was pretty enough for at least a half hearted murder attack.
LINGERIE MODEL #21:  Don't worry, the night is still young, there's still a chance for a violent attack from the Die Hard Cop.
DIE HARD COP (Yelling from the ventilation shaft):  Somebody help me!  I'm stuck in the ventilation shaft and I can't get out.  I'm a man in distress.
Diane Kruger fired a bullet into the ventilation shaft until the Die Hard Cop died of bullet wounds inside the ventilation shaft.
LINGERIE MODEL #21:  Well that was anti-climatic.
DIANE KRUGER:  They don't recruit Die Hard Cops like they used to.
LINGERIE MODEL #21:  That particular Die Hard Cop from the Die Hard Police Station must've been an amateur.

























 

















 



















 






 

 






No comments: