Friday, October 12, 2012

GORGEOUS WOMEN

All of a sudden, I'm in the mood to play a game of pool.  It doesn't matter if I'm actually any good at playing pool.  Just playing a game of pool simply for the sake of playing a game of pool is enough.  Of course, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to play a game of pool while submerged underwater in a swimming pool.  However, seeing Neve Campbell soaking wet would be worth it.  Still all the same, it would be better to play a game of pool on dry land and save the swimming pool swimming for later when the game of pool is concluded.  Oh by the way, did I mention that I'm suddenly in the mood to play a game of pool with Neve Campbell all of a sudden. 
 
And then afterwerds, Neve Campbell will simply sit around and talk for a while.
Let's see how closely I could walk towards Neve Campbell while still being able to get away with it.  Yes, I know I'm pushing my luck, but what's the point in living if you can't feel alive.  And I'm more alive while nucking half of the Middle East.  I protect obscure churches from being destroyed, but half of the Middle East can rot in nuclear radioactive Heck.  Nuke.  Nuke.  Nuke.  I'm almost close to stealing a submarine.  Oh wow, it's almost time for another mindless car chase.  Thank GOD I have my own private island.  Sorry for the weird sounding paragraph, I've been watching too much James Bond films (Such as the World is Not Enough) for my own good.
Well, I misplaced my nuclear submarine on my own private island, but I found a few dolphins.  I guess Neve Campbell and I will feed the dolphins instead.



Neve Campbell and I had a close one to one heart to heart talk later afterwerds.







No comments: