Wednesday, October 24, 2012

AFTER MICHAEL STEELE (AKA MICKI STEELE) MET SUSANNA HOFFS, DEBBI PETERSON AND VICKI PETERSON

I have to admit that Susanna Hoffs, Debbi Peterson, Vicki Peterson and Michael Steele (aka Micki Steele) really photographs great.  All four women are very very pretty.  Few women ages as gracefully and beautifully as the Bangles have succeeded in doing.  Keep in mind that I never actually met the Bangles face to face---Not even to seek autographs.  I'm just an ordinary normal person who's admiring famous women rock stars from a distance while earning minimum wage mostly in restaurant establishments.  Even though it's doubtful that I'll ever get to meet any of the Bangles women face to face, I always enjoyed their beauty.




























 










 
 








No comments: