Saturday, October 6, 2012

WHAT STARTS IN CLEVELAND, OHIO STAYS IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

I don't have any huge important secrets to hide and/or conceal.  Gentle Reader, do you truly believe that I'd still be living in Cleveland, Ohio if I had access to some really huge important secrets of the Universe or some vast comspiracy theory that would blow the lid off something.  Heck, I would've traded in such secrets in return for a bribe and then live the life of a billionair.  Yes, I would stick to my principles for all of five minutes until I realize how huge the bribe is and then I'd go along with it.  However, since I don't have any secrets or knowledge of a vast conspiracy that I could trade in for a bribe, I guess I'll have to earn money honestly.  Heck, I'm way too honest to earn money dishonestly.  I've always prided myself in maintaining a rigid code of moral ethics that would prevent seeking out bribes as a way out of minumum wage employment.  At any rate, Cleveland, Ohio is the wrong city for such behavior.  Yes, there are dishonest people in Cleveland, but not the type that goes looking for goofy conspiracy theories.  I'd rather be honest and trustworthy any day of the week.
While I'm lost in thought about lasagna dinners, here are some photos of film actress Radha Mitchell.






 





 






 









Radha Mitchell with Marika Cahn (film actress and personal assistant to Lisa Kudrow)

No comments: