Sunday, October 7, 2012

TYPING ON THE COMPUTER

Gentle Reader, what should I write about?  I was planning to write a paragraph about something.  I could just type anything that comes to mind.  That normally helped in the past.  Typing anything that comes to mind could help right now.  What else should I write about aside from random thoughts.  Don't worry Gentle Reader, I'm sure something brillient will come to mind.  And people will read it and people will enjoy it so much that they'll want to read it again.  However, the most important is that I enjoy what I'm typing out.  The writer's ability to enjoy what's being typed out is the most important of all.  That's because the writer's name is on the front of the manuscript.  The reader won't have to ask questions about why the story was written that way, but the writer is responsible for answering why the story was written that way.  So it's very important that the writer actually enjoys what he's typing out.  Well, that's my side of the story at any rate.
While I'm lost in thought about slices of pizza, here are some photos of film actress and rock star Scarlett Johansson.


 







 










 
 
 
 

As I continue to eat slices of pizza and a chef salad, here are some photos of film and television actress Cobie Smulders.




















Film and television actress Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) really really really loves to read comic books.





Scarlett Johansson also really really really loves to read comic books.


 
 


 

 
 

 



No comments: