Tuesday, October 16, 2012

PAINFULL USES FOR NAILS

The door was opened.  Leelee Sobieski and the Cheerleader entered the women's bathroom.  The door was closed.  Leelee checked her lipstick in the bathroom mirror.  Leelee and the Cheerleader continued to adjust their hair and makeup in the bathroom mirror as they talked.   
LEELEE:  So it goes like this.  This nerd girl was throwing a temper tantrum in the women's changing room about not knowing what to do about PMS.  So I tossed tampons at her as an education lesson.  So she started throwing this temper tantrum and made a fool of herself.
CHEERLEADER:  Oh gross, I'm not liking where this is going.
LEELEE:  So this nerd girl stole my date for the prom and I was starting to lose it.  This dork would rather date this nerd who doesn't know what to do about PMS.  Meanwhile, a totally cool and hot girl like me is being ignored.  So I chose to make an education lesson about the proper way to deal with PMS so I dumped pigs blood all over this nerd girl when she was invited to the Prom dance that I was supposed to be asked to. 
CHEERLEADER:  So what happened?
LEELEE:  This nerd girl threw a temper tantrum, killed what was supposed to be my prom date that she ended up dating instead.  She killed almost everybody at the prom instead of me and this other girl named Natasha.  Her crazy parent Margaret killed those who escaped from the Prom massacre except for Natasha and I.  That was the last time I've seen that fucking nerd girl.  Can you believe the nerve of that nerd girl?  It's a love story between a girl and her dress.  It's like she got a seperate bedroom for her dress and went postal because I murdered her beloved dress with pigs blood.  I wanted to tell that nerd girl to get a fucking grip.  If only I knew where that psycho vanished too.  Not that I'm in a rush to encounter her again.  Holy S***, what the f*** happened to Natasha?  That looks very painfull.
Leelee Sobieski and the Cheerleader approached the bathroom stall door.  Natasha was attached to the wooden bathroom stall door after being attacked by a nail gun.
NATASHA:  It was Carrie and her mother Margaret.  They killed me.  They're going to get you next.
CHEERLEADER:  That's pretty effective for a nerd girl who can't handle PMS without going on a goddamn serial killing spree.
LEELEE:  That's ok, I always wanted to be the last girl standing.
CHEERLEADER:  Oh no, the last girl standing is my job.
LEELEE:  We'll see what happens if Carrie and Margaret is still in town.
Leelee and the Cheerleader didn't bother to pry Natasha from the wooden bathroom stall door that she was nailed to.  Instead, Leelee and the Cheerleader raced out of the women's bathroom as another telekinetic blast took out fifteen nearby lockers close to the two women.  Carrie White and her prom dress was still covered in pigs blood as she chased after the two women with a scary glare in her eyes.  Carrie White wouldn't stop looking at Leelee's rear end as she chased her down the hallway while carrying a hatchet that was dripping in a mixture of human blood and pigs blood.
This story will be continued tomorrow....


























 

























 



 









 











No comments: