Sunday, October 14, 2012

ONLY TEN MINUTES LEFT TO WRITE SOMETHING BRILLIENT

Gentle Reader, is it raining.  The sky is getting darker than usual and it's still afternoon.  The sky doesn't normally get this dark unless it's either raining or about to rain.  I don't hear any thunder so if it is raining, it isn't very knock down drag out thunderstorm.  Still, I don't have an umbrella, but I'm wearing a coat (Parts of it is waterproof and other parts isn't water proof).  Still, I'll take things as they come and with luck, I won't get too wet.  And if it does rain, keep in mind that we're doing the rain for the ducks, fish and plants.  Cleveland, Ohio has survived this long without rain and a rain is long overdue.  So fall all you waterdrops.  I'm ready for anything---I hope.
As I'm lost in thought about the possible chance for the falling rain, here are some photos of Kentucky Born rock star Joan Osborne.
 
 

























No comments: