Saturday, October 13, 2012

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS WHEN AUTTUMN ARRIVES

And so it's Auttumn.  Summer has become a distant memory.  And with Auttumn comes the prospects of Winter.  Though Winter hasn't arrived yet.  We're just talking about Auttumn.  Lacking a bicycle, I walked from located to location.  Yes, it takes a bit longer, but it's a great way to get exercise.  Lacking any real protection from flat bike tires, I figured that it's easier to walk.  I'm thankful that at the age of forty-four, I'm still young enough to walk.  I'm thankful that my feet is in fantastic shape.  The sky is cloudy, yet it doesn't rain.  I know the sky is bright blue above the clouds.  However, I would have to fly high above the clouds just to see the bright blue sky.  Just knowing the bright blue sky is above me and above the clouds is good enough for me.  I know that the blue sky will reveal itself in due time.
As I'm lost in thought about Auttumn, here are some photos of film actress Malin Akerman.


























 































No comments: