Thursday, October 4, 2012

WHEN EVENING ARRIVES

And now it's evening Gentle Reader.  The day is done.  I've eaten dinner.  It was lasagna and a glass of water.  A new day will start a few hours from now.  A brand new twenty-four hour cycle will start anew.  And when tomorow starts a few hours from now, there will be fresh challenges and fresh life experiences for us all to enjoy.  Today was a good day.  I went shopping at the Salvation Army.  I enjoy shopping at the Salvation Army Store.  I enjoy shopping at Goodwill Store too.  However, today was the day to shop at the Salvation Army Store.  I'll shop at the Goodwill Store some other day.  Oh yes, I enjoy shopping at the Salvation Army Store.  There are good clothes to purchase at the Salvation Army Store.  The prices are amazing.  I'm thankful that the Salvation Army Store is around for us all to enjoy the existence of.
Here are some photos of film and television actress Jessica Biel.
















No comments: