Thursday, October 4, 2012

GOOD MORNING

Good morning everybody.  My rather minimalistic Internet blog continues with the start of a brand new day.  I have an alarm clock in my cell phone, but I didn't use it today.  I woke up without the use of an alarm clock.  First breakfast.  Cold breakfast cereal that's dry without milk.  I never put milk in my dry cereal.  I never understood the point for putting milk in my dry cereal.  I know that other people enjoy it, but I normally prefer to drink my milk in a cup instead of from a bowl.  Oh yes, coffee.  Breakfast is never the same without coffee.  And so with the start of a brand new day and the preperation of breakfast, I'll be ready for anything.
Here are some photos of film actress Elizabeth Hurley.













 
 
 
 
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Nicole Kidman is also one of the loveliest and prettiest women I've ever seen in my life.

No comments: