Thursday, October 4, 2012

AFTERNOON IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

I just ate lunch.  Only a few hours until Dinner.  Evening is only a few hours away, but let's not worry about that Gentle Reader.  Let's concern ourselves only with the Afternoon.  After trying to disassemble two metal shelves without success, I'm having even less luck getting the contraption to be reassembled again.  I'm not giving up and I hope to have the two metal shelves contraption up and running again.  I'm not mechanically inclined so there is bound to be more problems that usual.  However, as I grow older, I gain more skills.  The more skills I gain, the better I become.  The whole goal for growing older is to become a better person than who you were originally.  If the whole goal for living life is to become worse than you originally were, then there's no point for living life.  I'm planning to become better than I originally am.  And I shall start by getting those darn metal shelves to become reassembled again.
Here are some photos of film actress Salma Hayek.








No comments: