Sunday, October 7, 2012

EATING FOOD

I have weird dietary habits.  I don't like ketchup or mustard, but I enjoy barbecue sauce and salsa sauce.  I only eat kidney bean when it's in chili and covered up with lots of chili spices.  However, if I were cooking chili, there wouldn't be much beans, but lots of steak.  Still, I won't turn down Kidney bean based chili if it were offered.  I love ice cream so much that when I had my apartment, there would always be a carton of ice cream in the freezer at all times.  Now that I live in my Mom's house again and I have no control over what goes in the fridge, ice cream eating isn't nearly as frequent as it once was.  Still, I enjoy ice cream anytime I can afford it.  It's morning and it's almost time for breakfast.  I need to brew the coffee.  I'm thankful for the invention of coffee.  It's hard to imagine what life would be like if coffee was never invented. 
As I'm lost in thought about coffee and ice cream (also coffee flavored ice cream) here are some photos of film and television actress Mila Kunis.



















 






 





No comments: