Monday, October 15, 2012

CIGARETTES

Keep in mind that I don't smoke cigarettes.  I've been alive for the past forty-four years---Since February 15, 1968 and I never smoked a cigarette in it's entirety.  I don't like the flavor of cigarette smoke.  I never understood the point for cigarette smoking.  I can't afford cigarette smoking.  There's no need for me to use cigarette smoking as a psychological crutch.  I take pride in having no ashtrays available.  Yes, I don't smoke cigarettes and I'm proud of it.  I'll never pick up a pack of cigarettes nor will I never to smoke anything.  I never needed cigarettes to make my life complete and I'm proud to say that out loud.
Anne Hathaway
Britney Spears
Dita Von Teese
Jennifer Aniston
Kate Bosworth
Kate Hudson
Kate Winslet
Katherine Heigl
Katie Holmes
Mary Kate Olsen
Melanie Brown aka Mel B (From the Spice Girls)
Ashton Kutcher (Is he still dating Milla Kunis?)
 Nicky Hilton (Younger sister of Paris Hilton (Sorry, I thought they were twins))
Paris Hilton (Older sister of Nicky Hilton (Sorry, I thought they were twins))
Sarah Jessica Parker and her lawfully wedded spouse Matthew Broderick (aka Ferris Bueller).
This I wasn't surprised about Sarah Jessica Parker because she was smoking like a chimney throughout practically every single episode of Sex in the City.
Shenae Grimes
Whitney Port (From the reality television series The Hills)

No comments: