Sunday, October 21, 2012

WATER GUNS

Water guns is fun.  Water guns is great.  Water guns is exciting.  More important, water guns are harmless and doesn't take any lives.  Water guns makes life much more interesting.  I don't own any water guns though.  I rarely find myself in a situation in which water guns are needed.  Don't get me wrong Gentle Reader, if I do find myself in a situation that water guns are needed and such situations happen frequently, I might ammend such views and I'll carry a water gun more often.  If people carry no actual guns and start to carry water guns instead, the crime rate will go down and the world will be much safer for everybody all over the world.
While I'm lost in thought about the use of water guns in the suburbs of Ohio, here are some photos of film and television actress Emily VanCamp (Everwood and Revenge).








Kelly Brook loves to stage water gun battles in the suburbs on Ohio too.  Of course, this particular Ohio suburb layout is a lot more advanced looking than usual.



No comments: