Tuesday, June 10, 2014

DANCING

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best dancer.  I can do the slow dance pretty well.  But I don't know the fox trot dance from the waltz.  And yeah, I did take folk dancing as part of the physical education requirement for attending Otterbein College.  So my knowledge of dancing is rather mixed at best.  Still, I probably would require a crash course in dancing if such a thing is ever needed in my day to day existence.  Oh yeah, I probably would like to both sing on key and play a musical instrument.  I didn't take such lessons seriously previously, but I would like to make a much better effort someday.  Until then, keep on dancing in the celebration of life. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the celebration of dance and dancing, here are some photos of Hispanic actress Jessica Alba (Her Mother is a Caucasian mixture of Danish and French Canadian and her Father is a Hispanic from Mexico).



































No comments: